Terms & Conditions for all Classes
Class Bookings & Cancellation Policy
1. Classes MAY be subject to change of date with a minimum of ONE WEEKS prior notice by management, OR LESS should changes be subject to COVID-19 restrictions or complications.
Our class descriptions are only a guide to course content. Amendments may be made at our discretion. If you have any concerns or queries regarding a class please contact us beforehand and we will be happy to answer any of your questions.
2. Bookings are made on a first come, first served basis on receipt of full payment. We regret that no refunds will be given. Amendments to bookings may be made up to 14 days prior to the date of the class. If you find you are unable to attend a class you are welcome to send someone else in your place if you advise us with prior warning and send the person to attend contact number and details. Along with any dietary requirements or food intolerances/allergies no less than 2 days prior to the class. These rules apply equally to gift voucher bookings.
Where you are unable to attend a class due to proven illness or COVID 19 symptoms our booking and cancellation policy will still apply however at our sole discretion we will offer alternative dates for a replacement class at short notice. We cannot guarantee that alternative dates offered will be for the same class or even for the same day of the week.
3. If it's not possible to perform classes at VNK DUE TO COVID 19 restrictions or complications you will be OFFERED an alternative DATE, VOUCHER OR Zoom Class option.
Should you opt for the Zoom class alternative, you will receive a box of ingredients which will be delivered to your door, a scheduled time will be allocated for the class and the class will be held online. A light meal will be included on longer classes if inclusive of your course.
4. Vicky's Natural Kitchen reserves the right to vary/amend the privileges or terms & conditions without prior notice.
5. It will be your responsibility to declare to us any food allergies or intolerances you many have. These may be accommodated for your light meal and snacks during your class but not necessarily for dishes cooked in class. Please contact us for further details related to your class reference for clarification prior to booking.
Please note classes may include Gluten, dairy and other allergens and our kitchen is used for the production of meals that include nuts.
We do not allow customers to take video footage or film on any of our classes as it interferes with the running of the class. Customers are permitted to take occasional still photographs to record their day but are asked to be sensitive to the privacy and enjoyment of other participants.
You may not record, photograph copy, download or store (including on any owned website), broadcast, distribute, transmit, commercially exploit or modify in any possible way our content, workshops or assist anyone else to do the same. For example, you must not record, photograph or reproduce our recipes or cooking classes.
You must not charge others for our services or goods. Moreover, any recipes or other material we give to you is for your own private domestic use only.
Reduce the use and enjoyment of our products and services by anyone else including (but not limited to) doing anything which is libellous (damages the reputation of someone), breaches anyone's privacy, or which may harass, cause real distress or inconvenience to any person. Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your connection or affiliation with person or identity.
All rights reserved. No part of our recipes may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of Victoria Bishop Garcia, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.”